The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules and was last updated on 8 April 2024.

Business description

Arc Minerals Limited is an AIM listed natural resources exploration & mine development company. For a full description of our business, please click here

Company announcements

For the full list of all our regulatory news announcements, please click here

Financial information

The Company’s Financial Information is made available in the Document Library here

Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities

There are currently no restrictions on the transfer of securities.

Share Information - Issued Share Capital

There are 1,446,014,263 shares in issue and 22,539,746 shares are held in treasury.

Share capital not in public hands

Of the Company's issued share capital, 3.2% is held by Directors and 1.56% is held as Treasury Shares. In total, 4.77% of the Company's issued share capital is therefore 'not in public hands' as described by the AIM Rules.

AIM securities held, directly or indirectly (including via a related financial product) by:

  • a related party;
  • the trustees of any employee share scheme or pension fund established for the benefit of any directors/employees of the applicant/AIM company (or its subsidiaries);
  • any person who under any agreement has a right to nominate a person to the board of directors of the applicant/AIM company;
  • any person who is the subject of a lock-in agreement pursuant to rule 7 or otherwise; or
  • the AIM company as treasury shares.

Details of exchanges or trading platforms

The Company's shares are traded on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. The Company has not applied or agreed to have its shares admitted to, or traded on, any other market.

Current constitutional documents

For the Memorandum and Articles of Association and other constitutional documents, please refer to the Documents Library, here

Financial Reports

The annual accounts published pursuant to rule 19 for the last three years or since admission and all half-yearly, quarterly or similar reports published since the last annual accounts pursuant to rule 18 are made available in the Document Library, here

Applicable Takeover Legislation or any Voluntarily Adopted Provisions

Arc Minerals Limited ("Arc Minerals") is a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands and therefore it is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers. There are no similar protections afforded to its shareholders in the event of a takeover under the laws of the British Virgin Islands. However, Arc Minerals has incorporated certain provisions in its articles of association which are exercisable in the discretion of the Board of Arc Minerals and which give some protections broadly similar to Rule 9 of the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.

Country of incorporation and main country of operation

Arc Minerals Limited is incorporated and registered in the British Virgin Islands. Its main country of operation is Zambia. The rights of Shareholders may be different to the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.

Board committees are as follows:

Audit and Risk Committee

The purpose of the Audit Committee is to monitor the integrity of the financial statements of the Company. The Audit and Risk Committee has two members and at least one member has recent and relevant financial experience. The current members of the committee are Brian McMaster and Valentine Chitalu. The committee chairman is Brian McMaster.

Remuneration Committee

The purpose of the Remuneration Committee is to determine and agree with the board the framework or broad policy for the remuneration of the Company’s chairperson and executive directors. The Remuneration Committee has two members. The current members of the committee are Rémy Welschinger and Nick von Schirnding. The committee chairman is Rémy Welschinger.

Nomination Committee

The purpose of the Nomination Committee is to evaluate and determine the composition of the Board itself. The Nomination Committee has two members. The current members of the committee are Valentine Chitalu and Nick von Schirnding. The committee chairman is Valentine Chitalu.

For the list of Directors & Management responsibilities, please click here
For Arc Minerals AIM Nominated Adviser and other advisers, please click here
For our details about our share price and major shareholders, please click here